Business Solutions at Your Fingertips with Business Online Banking
Business Online Banking will save you time, money and improve the way you manage your business finances. You will have the control you need, with up-to-the-minute balance reporting, multiple disbursement and payment options, along with many other cash management features to help you optimize your business’s cash flow.
- Know your cash position at all times with up-to-the-minute updates on balances and transactions
- View and download check and deposit slip images
- Gain quicker access to your account statement and speed up your reconciliation process with online access of up to six months of account statements with download capability
- Download account information into financial management solutions such as Quicken® and QuickBooks® products
Bill Pay Features
No more writing checks, keeping up with rising postage rates or late payments. Simply point and click. This service allows you to pay virtually anyone - companies or individuals - at any time.
With Bill Pay and Presentment, you can:
- Pay bills online from multiple accounts
- Schedule one-time and recurring payments
- Make overnight bill payments
- View reports
- Receive E-bills
- Receive email alerts for bill arrivals, due dates and upcoming payments
- Order a CD that contains your payment history and bill images. Click here to learn more about the Bill Pay CD
Any combination of the following Cash Management services can be added to Business Online Banking to create a customized solution specific to your business’s needs. Cash Management services may be subject to additional fees.
- Delegate tasks while maintaining control with customized access for employees or accountants
- Make and collect payments with ACH origination
- Use Direct Payments to pay your employees, taxes and suppliers and reduce processing costs. You could save an average of $1.25 per payment using Direct Payment instead of checks.
- Collect payments from customers electronically and eliminate the manual, labor-intensive process of handling payments made by check and more accurately forecast your cash flow. You could save an average of $0.11 per payment versus checks.
- Initiate secure wire transfers with a personal wire PIN from the convenience of your home or office
- Use Positive Pay to reduce your risk of loss due to fraud
What You Need
All you need to use Business Online Banking is any computer that can access the Internet and a secure browser. The latest releases of Internet Explorer or America Online are usually compatible with a few exceptions. Please contact us for information about a specific version or browser type.
How to Enroll
New customers are invited to visit us at Mountain View Bank of Commerce to apply for an account and enroll in Business Online Banking.
Existing customers are invited to enroll in basic Business Online Banking by clicking the Online Banking Login button on our Web site. Then click “Enroll” and follow the easy instructions. Please contact us for information about additional Business Online Banking services that are available.
How to Get Help
We are here to answer your questions during our regular business hours or if you have a question about a payment on Bill Pay, please contact our Bill Pay provider at 1.866.295.8493, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Enhanced Login Security
Your online security is important to us. That is why we have implemented a layered security system for enhanced login security on our Personal and Business Online Banking systems. Enhanced login security will help protect against online fraud by providing additional layers of protection beyond the routine online user ID and password that you currently use to login. Read more here.
Your Information is Secure and Private
You can feel as secure and confident as you do when you walk into a bank lobby. Online Banking uses the highest level of security in the industry to guard the privacy of your account information and transactions. Get more security information here.
Get more information about Fraud Protection.
Click here to see our Online Banking Services Agreement