Bank “On the Go” With Mobile Banking
If you have a Web-enabled cellular phone, PDA or other device, you can now bank on the go with Mountain View Bank of Commerce!
With Mobile Banking, you are able to:
- Securely access your deposit and loan accounts
- View your account balances
- View detailed transaction history
- Transfer between accounts
Use Mobile Banking for your:
- Checking Accounts
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
- Money Market Accounts
- Loan Accounts
- Lines of Credit
What you need to access Mobile Banking:
- Web-enabled cellular phone, PDA or other device with wireless data connection
- Any make, model or service provider
Sign up today on our Web site. It’s easy!
- If you are new to Online Banking, click on the Online Banking logon, then click Enroll to sign up
- Existing Online Banking users simply logon to your Online Banking account with your existing User ID
- After you logon to Online Banking, click the Options tab, then click Mobile Settings and follow the easy instructions
Start banking “on the go” today with Mobile Banking from Mountain View Bank of Commerce!