About Mountain View
At Mountain View Bank of Commerce, we are more than a bank . . .
We help our clients with whatever challenges they may be facing by using our entrepreneurial spirit, broad based experience, consultative approach and local decision making. You can count on us for candid and sound professional advice whether it’s proactively identifying an opportunity or mitigating a risk. We offer personal accounts and business banking services to meet your needs. Giving back is part of our bank’s DNA - we’re passionate about helping others and are actively involved in our community.
We’re a community bank specializing in financial solutions to meet the needs of small businesses, individuals and the non-profit sector.
Andy Ellison, Bank President,
“I knew early on that we could serve our clients in many ways in addition to banking,” Andy says. “We’re able to give advice and direction on a number of topics, especially financial guidance. Mountain View is here to do more, to be more – that’s our responsibility as a community bank.”
- Make the community in which we live and work a better place by helping local business owners achieve and sustain economic success.
- Create an energized and fulfilling work environment for our employees.
- Provide solid financial returns for our shareholders.
Mountain View Bank of Commerce will be widely regarded as the best business-oriented bank in the Denver Metro area.
- Entrepreneurship - Entrepreneurship is the essence of our company spirit.
- Loyalty - the way we treat clients begins with the way we treat each other. Respect and reliability encourage loyalty in all of us.
- Community Commitment - Our success depends on the success of our community.
- Integrity - It is our standard of behavior which always seeks to do the right thing.
- Maximizing Potential - We are committed to maximizing potential as a company and as individuals.
If you have a question, stop by our Westminster branch or give us a call at 303.243.5400 M-F 9-5pm MT. One of our team will answer your questions immediately or direct you to the appropriate person. Outside of business hours? Contact us and we'll get back to in one business day.