Personal Online Banking
Save Time with Personal Online Banking
If there were 25 hours in a day, you would use them all. You have a lot of important things on your schedule, so we want to help you save time and make the most of every minute you do have. Online Banking with Mountain View Bank of Commerce for your personal accounts can help.
With Online Banking, you can:
- Get up-to-the minute updates on balances and transactions
- Manage transfers including scheduling one-time or recurring transfers and viewing history
- View and download up to six months of account statements
- View and download check images
- Originate stop payments and view stop payment history, including stop payments made at the bank
- Send secure messages to your banker
- Download account information into personal financial management solutions such as Quicken® and QuickBooks® products
Want more details and how-tos? Download our user guide to your personal online banking
Simplify Your Bill Payments
No more writing checks, keeping up with rising postage rates or late payments. Simply point and click. This service allows you to pay virtually anyone--companies or individuals--at any time.
With Online Bill Pay and Presentment, you can:
- Pay bills online from multiple accounts
- Schedule one-time and recurring payments
- Make overnight bill payments*
- View reports
- Receive E-bills as well as email alerts for bill arrivals, due dates and upcoming payments.
*Additional fees may apply.
What You Need
All you need to use Personal Online Banking is any computer that can access the Internet and a secure browser.
How Much Does It Cost?
There is no additional charge to use Personal Online Banking in order to access account information, download transaction files and transfer funds between accounts.
How To Enroll
New to Mountain View Bank of Commerce? Check out our personal account options and visit us to get started with a new account.
Existing client? Enroll here and follow the step-by-step instructions to get started. Your account is covered by our Online Banking Services Agreement.
How To Get Help
We are here to answer your questions during our regular business hours (M-F 9am-5pm). Give us a call at 303.243.5400. If you need help outside of business hours, send us a message and we'll respond as soon as we can.
Your Information Is Secure and Private
You can feel as secure and confident as you do when you walk into a bank lobby. Personal Online Banking uses the highest levels of security including two-factor authentication and other safeguard to protect your account information and transactions. Learn more about how Mountain View Bank of Commerce treats your online security.