Business Online Banking
Business Solutions at Your Fingertips with Business Online Banking
Business Online Banking will save you time, money and improve the way you manage your business finances. You will have the control you need, with up-to-the-minute balance reporting, multiple disbursement and payment options, along with many other cash management features to help you optimize your business’s cash flow.
- Know your cash position at all times with up-to-the-minute updates on balances and transactions
- View and download check and deposit slip images
- Gain quicker access to your account statement and speed up your reconciliation process with online access of up to six months of account statements with download capability
- Download account information into financial management solutions such as Quicken® and QuickBooks® products
Bill Pay Features
No more writing checks, keeping up with rising postage rates or late payments. Simply point and click. This service allows you to pay virtually anyone - companies or individuals - at any time.
With Bill Pay and Presentment, you can:
- Pay bills online from multiple accounts
- Schedule one-time and recurring payments
- Make overnight bill payments
- View reports
- Receive E-bills
- Receive email alerts for bill arrivals, due dates and upcoming payments
Any combination of the following Cash Management services can be added to Business Online Banking to create a customized solution specific to your business’s needs. Cash Management services may be subject to additional fees.
- Delegate tasks while maintaining control with customized access for employees or accountants
- Make and collect payments with ACH origination
- Use Direct Payments to pay your employees, taxes and suppliers and reduce processing costs. You could save an average of $1.25 per payment using Direct Payment instead of checks.
- Collect payments from customers electronically and eliminate the manual, labor-intensive process of handling payments made by check and more accurately forecast your cash flow. You could save an average of $0.11 per payment versus checks.
- Initiate secure wire transfers with a personal wire PIN from the convenience of your home or office
- Use Positive Pay to reduce your risk of loss due to fraud
What You Need
All you need to use Business Online Banking is any computer that can access the Internet and a secure browser.